Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
Insight School of Indiana (ISIN), a Hoosier Academies Network School, helps students in grades 7–12 reach their true potential. We understand that each student is different‚ requiring a unique, tailored approach to learning. Our teachers ensure each student’s needs are met by delivering personalized instruction and attention.
Here’s why Indiana families choose ISIN for their learners:
- Our experienced, Indiana-certified teachers, who give students the attention they need to succeed
- The award-winning curriculum from our partner K12, rooted in decades of research, that harnesses powerful learning tools such as video, audio, live chat, virtual labs, and integrated materials to engage and inspire students
- An Individualized Learning Plan to place students in the appropriate courses, identify strengths and areas for improvement, and create a plan to chart their progress
- Exceptional programs to help struggling students not only catch up but excel academically
- A Social and Emotional Learning program and a Family Academic Support Team for students and families that address the real-life needs of every student by providing the academic, social, and emotional support they need to flourish in school and beyond
- Extracurricular activities including special interest clubs, student council, and community-based service programs to provide students with opportunities for social interaction
Insight School of Indiana will bring together students, parents, teachers, and counselors to form a powerful, collaborative team to help students thrive.